Applications close – April 15
Western Pride is a football club which represents the Ipswich and Brisbane Western-Corridor region in the national second-tier PlayStation® NPL Queensland competition. The club is based at Briggs Road Sporting Complex in the Ipswich suburb of Flinders View, around 30 to 40 minutes from Brisbane.
As Western Pride FC compete in its fourth PlayStation® 4 NPL Queensland season during 2016 we are looking to build on its club philosophy of developing younger footballers in the Western Corridor.
Pride are seeking interest from an experienced, professional and enthusiastic coach for our Youth Men (under 20) squad.
As coach you are required to work in line with the Football Federation Australia National Curriculum as delivered by our Technical Director. The Youth Men coach will also be expected to work closely with the Senior Men coach, Graham Harvey in administrating the FFA Curriculum as well as following the club’s policies and procedures.
It is essential to have a current B-License for the role of Youth Men coach.
Remuneration will be available to a qualified, suitable candidate by negotiation and structured in line with successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil the following requirements:
- Three training sessions per week throughout the season;
- One game per week throughout the remainder of the current season which commenced in February 2016.
- Travel to all matches, which take place across the Brisbane/Ipswich region as well as the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
- Attend meetings and Coaching Development as directed by the Senior Coach/Technical Director.
- Be available for pre-season training commencing in January 2017, should the position extend beyond the 2016 season
To apply please send a copy of your CV outlining your previous coaching experience, formal qualifications and two references via direct to email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Heading – Youth Men Coach Application – Your Name)
Suitable candidates will be contacted and a mutually agreeable time made to discuss the position requirements, remuneration, coaching qualifications and deliver a coaching session to the Youth Men team. If you require any further information, please email email@example.com.