Experienced Coaches required for the Western Pride FC
2016 PlayStation® 4 NPL Queensland Junior 18 Men’s, Junior and Youth Teams – 2016 Season.
Applications close – 30th September 2015.
As Western Pride FC enter into its fourth PlayStation® 4 NPL Queensland season in 2016 we are looking to build on its club philosophy of developing younger footballers in the Western Corridor. Pride are seeking interest from experienced, professional and enthusiastic coaches for various age groups within the club.
Coaches will be required to work in line with the Football Federation Australia National Curriculum as delivered by our Technical Director. Senior Teams coaches will also be expected to work closely with the Senior Men’s Coach, Graham Harvey, in administrating the FFA Curriculum as well as following the club’s policies and procedures.
It is essential to have a current C License (or working towards) and a B-License for roles with the senior squads.
Remuneration will be available to qualified, suitable candidates by negotiation and structured in line with successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be available for trials/team selections during October and November 2015;
- Pre-season training which will commence in January;
- Three training sessions per week throughout the season;
- One game per week throughout the season (approximately 27 rounds in total) which will commence in February 2016.
- Travel to all matches, which take place across the Brisbane/Ipswich region as well as the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
- Meetings/Coaching Development as directed by the Senior Coach/Technical Director.
To apply please complete the application form (see below) including a copy of your CV outlining your previous coaching experience, formal qualifications and two references or alternatively send your resume via direct to email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Heading – Coaches Application – Your Name)
Suitable candidates will be contacted and a mutually agreeable time made to discuss the position requirements, remuneration, coaching qualifications and deliver a coaching session to the appropriate age groups applied for. If you require any further information please email direct
FILL IN THE COACHES APPLICATION – SEASON 2016
Send to: email@example.com
Via post: COACHES APPLICATION 2016
PO BOX 4215, Raceview Qld 4305